October 19, 2012

No Comment

It is believed that, following some Roman traditions, the secret society felt that any meat that comes from the sea is appropriate in calling for a soul-mate. There is a strong association with the goddess Venus, who came from the sea. Food coming from the water has a special energy. Running water has the property to group items according to their density. You can see that in small river bays, where all the similar matter is gathered together. The same energy is called upon to reunite the soul-mates.

The "Nitrcor"

Rose quartz
Swan feathers
Small pink drawstring bag
Pink/red rose petals
Pink ribbon

Each person who is looking for his or her soul-mate should bring these elements to dinner.

Meal preparation

Ingredients

8 tuna fish steaks
10 red apples
2 tablespoons of vanilla scent
½ bar of cinnamon
Olive oil
4 large spring onions
1 teaspoon of ginger
A pinch of fresh basil (8 leaves)
A pinch of fresh rosemary (a teaspoon tender leaves)

The sauce
Cut the spring onions into thin slices. Put a pan on medium heat with some olive oil and let it heat for a few minutes. Put in the spring onions and fry them until soft. Now cut the apples into small, irregular pieces and put them in the pan along with the vanilla scent, the bars of cinnamon and the rosemary, ginger and basil. You may want to add a little water. Now start stirring slowly, saying:

"The greatest energy of love rises within me.
I call upon the ancient ones,
Angus and Isolt, Eros and Lada,
to guide me to my soul-mate.
I call upon the romance angels
who are welcomed to my life
to help me, heal me and guide me.
The greatest energy of love rises within me
and my spiritual connection
with my life partner and soul-mate
is now switched on.
Mote it be."

The tuna steak

Take a tuna steak and gently put olive oil on it. As you do so, repeat the same prayer:

"The greatest energy of love rises within me.
I call upon the ancient ones,
Angus and Isolt, Eros and Lada,
to guide me to my soul-mate.
I call upon the romance angels
who are welcomed to my life
to help me, heal me and guide me.
The greatest energy of love rises within me
and my spiritual connection
with my life partner and soul-mate
is now switched on.
Mote it be."

Put the steaks on the oven tray and spread fresh rosemary leaves on them and some extra olive oil. Leave in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and then for 10 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius. Keep an eye on them; make sure they don't overcook.

You can accompany this meal with green salad, potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots.
Dinner ritual
Table setting

This ritual must be performed on the Friday just before the full moon. The guest who is looking for a soul-mate should bring his or her own rose quartz, rose petals and swan feather. Place the crystal in a glass bowl in the middle of the table and the feather under the guest's plate. The host or hostess sits on the north side of the table. Light a pink candle at each side of the bowl.

Decorate the table with shells and heather motifs and put pink and red flowers around the dining area.

Meal ritual

Put out all the food on the table. Make sure that everything you need is on the table so you don't have to leave or go back to the kitchen. Ask all the guests to hold hands.

Creating the container for the dinner ritual

First you need to create your sacred space in order to protect the meal and reject all negative energies. Ask the guests to imagine they are surrounded by a golden sphere, and then say:

"This golden sphere is the shield of The Great Spirit's love.
It bends where we bend.
It goes where we go.
It protects us from all things, seen and unseen.
Nothing can get in unless invited.
This is our will,
so mote it be."

Meal blessings

Say:

"The purpose of this ritual is to call for a soul-mate."

Say:

"Thank you universe for the food,
the love of my friends and their unconditional support.
I call upon Eros, Isolt, Aengus and Lada,
mighty deities of love,
to join us and bring their power forth.
Please Eros! Please Isolt!
Please Aengus! And Please Lada!
Infuse us with your mighty and loving energy,
with the pink colour of romance throughout this food on the table.
Thank you for your blessings.
Mote it be"

During the meal the host or hostess should initiate topics about love and romance, such as funny stories about how their parents met.

Closing the sacred space

Say the following:

"Thank you Eros, Isolt, Aengus and Lada
for your presence and blessings,
you can go back to your lovely realm.
This sphere of protection is now open but never broken.
The ritual is over, the energies are now with us
and in motion and
the soul-mate sought is on his or her way."

Now ask your guests to put their rose quartz and pink/red rose petals in the small pink drawstring bag, attached the swan feather to the drawstring bag and ask them to take it home and keep it in safe place.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer