October 19, 2009

No Comment
After reading an article about how people confuse hunger for thirst, I immediately thought to myself "No wonder." So I started to try to drink more water, but it really didn't work because I thought that an eight ounce cup was one of those "Plastic Red Cup" cups and I was drinking about 16 ounces of water at a time. So I ended up drinking too much water daily, which really upset my stomach and strained my bladder. About 3 weeks after trying that in a final attempt to drink more water, I used a calculator and it figured that I should be drinking about 2 liters (about 8 cups of water) of water everyday. So instead of figuring how much water each cup in my household contains, I just went out and bought one of those cute eco-friendly aluminum bottles to drink from. Then in the morning I would fill the bottle up take a drink and then have breakfast. I would occasionally drink from the bottle the entire day (and of course fill it up once more) and without even much of a thought I had just drank 2 liters of water!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer