September 13, 2011

No Comment

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

Express Jeans is still around.  I remember their clothing when I was in Junior High/High School!  I stumbled across STELLA JEAN LEGGING’s "Express jeans" last year and I'm very glad that I did.  I stopped wearing jeans for years because I could never find ones that fit properly.....until last year.  I have several pairs in different colors.  I love their fit.  The Stella Style is what I call "real jeans for real women." 

EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express

What makes Express jeans stand out among the others are that they are designed with exclusive washes and signature details. They make their owner feel comfy & sexy. And don’t worry about not finding a pair which will fit your body type. Their wide range of styles will ensure you finding the one matches your taste and lifestyle.

REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express

Express offers men's jeans and women's jeans, but right now, they are having an Express giveaway of 50 free pairs of women's jeans and there is a chance that you could be one of the lucky winners.

Leave me a comment and tell me which ones are your favorites. How do you dress up or dress down your jeans. Also hop on over to the Express giveaway to enter. Good luck and have a great day!!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer