Here i Found chicken menu, may be it is useful for housewife. Today's menu is Chicken Wings in Soy Souce. :) Ingredients:
* 20 - 24 chicken wings
* 1 cup soy sauce
* 3/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 4 teaspoon salad oil
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Halve the wings and throw away the tips.
2. Blend soy sauce, onions, sugar, oil, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Add the wings, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the wings and reserve the marinade. Place the chicken in a shallow pan and baste with the sauce.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes and turn over, baste again and cook 15 more minutes (This may be made the day before and reserved in refrigerator, covered. Be sure to save some marinade to baste again when reheating in oven).
----- # If anyone have tried this menu can share here.