May 28, 2010

I love making other people happy through greeting cards so I would like to start a greeting card business, I was thinking maybe a few other people who like writing and creating greeting cards maybe we can all join in and work together making our dreams come true. Even if there is someone who is a freelance artist I am so ready to make it happen, sometimes it takes a village to get things started yes I change the words a little hope to hear from all you guys soon take care.

I made cards for all my friends.

Saturday morning: buy some cards at 123Print.
Saturday afternoon: made set of funky abstract patterns that vaguely look christmas like.
Sunday morning: print funky abstract patterns that vaguely look Christmas like using new shiny printer.
Sunday afternoon: place funky abstract patterns that vaguely look Christmas like using new shiny printer into named envelopes and save until Christmas food (mmm. next weekend)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer