November 14, 2011

No Comment

I never thought that I could have a meal on the table in 30 mintues or less. I run an all day preschool, and having a family supper in the evening is a must in my house. But in reality it can be difficult to do. My preschool closes at 5:oo pm but there are always those that are late when picking up their children so when its time to cook I would much rather do carryout better yet have someone deliver to my home. It wasn't until about 2 years ago I was scanning through the tv channels and ran across the cooking channel. And there it was 30 minute meals. I was weary at first and thought no way. I then kept an open mind and watched. The food looked good, but there is no way I thought that it could be done in 30 minutes. I tried it out for myself and low and behold I can have a healthy meal on the table in 30 minutes and my family loves it. Plus Rachel Ray makes it fun. She has an chripy attitude and makes cooking fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer