November 12, 2011

No Comment

Pam for baking has to be the greatest invention ever!

I love to bake, but when it comes to oiling and flouring pans I hate it. It always felt Ummmm, UCKY having all that grease on my hands and then putting the flour on was messy as well.

I saw this in the store and had to try it. I read on the can: PAM For Baking combines the unbeatable no-stick power of PAM with real flour. It's specially formulated to reach every nook and cranny of even your most intricate bakeware. PAM For Baking is the secret to your baking success. It is no-stick where you need it most.

It does get into every nook and cranny and I have yet to have something stick in my pans at the time of the attempt of getting it out of the pan. I also like that it doesn't have any funky taste to it...just like oiling and flouring a pan with no mess what so ever.

My Nana would have loved this stuff...or maybe she saw me baking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer