November 5, 2011

No Comment

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

Animal Planet has taken two lovable things known for their ability to both poop and sleep all day, and they've stacked them against each other in a new competitive show called Puppies vs. Babies.  Now is your chance to have a say in this debate with the Puppies vs. Babies online contest! Check out the adorable videos and pictures then cast your vote.

You get to vote from now until November 23rd for the cutest puppy or baby.  The winning puppy or baby will get $5000.00, that’s a lot of money just for being cute!

Let the rumbling begin!

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

I would definitely choose babies over puppies but my son says puppies. I can understand the role a pet can play, especially in the lives of those who can't have children, but I would choose my kiddos over a pup any day.

I think it will be difficult for some people to choose between the two but I think most moms will probably vote for babies.

Who do you think is cuter? Puppies OR Babies? This is such an awkward question for me.  Obviously if it’s my baby, then of course my baby will be cuter than any puppy (even my own) or any other baby.

Let's see what the results will be in the upcoming weeks!

Which would you vote for?  Let me know in the comments if you like!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer