October 25, 2011

No Comment

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

I just switched my phone provider over from TracFone to Net10 because they had the phone that I'd been looking for. I've had prepaid phone service since the first phone I got, and I don't see any reason to pay the price for a contract phone. Prepaid phone services, like Net10 or TracFone, allow keeping your minutes until your minutes or days run out, and you can typically use your units/minutes for anything your phone is capable of. On my Net10 phone I can call, text, browse the web, and download graphics, ringtones, and more from the Net10 website.

You should consider their unlimited plan for $50 per month, if you talk and text a lot, especially if you are running a business. Oh, there will be no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks.

For the bare-minimum user, I'd definitely recommend going for the pay-as-you-go plan.

NET10 is part of a larger multinational wireless company, America Mobil which also runs Tracfone and Straight Talk. Apparently the company has a lot of experience in the prepaid arena. So, worry no more. But don't just take it from me, click here to hear a Real NET10 customer share their experience using this service.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JWev3ZyAOeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moreover, check out What Rob has to say about NET10 which essentially sums up all the assistance of the service in under a minute.

For more information, feel free to visit their facebook and twitter account.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer