February 15, 2010

No Comment
I am "all day eaters"... I usually eat 6 to 8 meals a day. In saying that, you have to understand this isn't the meat, potatoes, side item, salad, and beverage and dessert types of meals. I might have tofu scrambler for "breakfast" (a vegan version of scrambled eggs), whole wheat toast a little while later with coffee...sandwiches a little while after that...perhaps past after that, and maybe even a huge bowl of Brussels sprouts (my favorite thing to snack on while video gaming, believe it or not!). It's actually very rare to find me without any sort of food with me.

I've actually heard it's very healthy to eat many small meals per day versus three big meals. I've heard a range of things from eating big meals can cause you to be full, therefore stretching your stomach and paving the way to obesity; to a claim that the body absorbs many more nutrients from small meals because of less work in a shorter time period...the list goes on. I'm not sure if these things are particularly true, but I know if I eat big meals, I feel like crap, quite frankly. Eating all day keeps my energy level high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer