November 26, 2009

No Comment
Since I do not like the taste of unfiltered tap water, I started buying bottled water to get me started. I also bought some low calorie water flavoring, that helps to improve your immune system. I made a simple goal of constantly having a water bottle within reach, and whenever I felt like eating, to drink water first. Some times I wasn't actually hungry, but thirsty. Having the water nearby at all times, made it easy, as I started to naturally drink more and more. I did not crave sugary drinks after the first week. I now simply flavor my tap water.

If you can't stand the taste of your tap water, buy bottled, filter it, or add low or zero calorie flavoring. Keeping it on hand at all times, will increase the chances that you will drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer