April 14, 2012

No Comment

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

This Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro was recommended to me by my friends as I am known for not having a very green thumb and it has been a total dream to use.  This year I used it on my tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, petunias, etc.  It has worked fantastically for all of the above and I am now definitely a believer in this product who will certainly use it from now on.

EnG Product Shot.png

The Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™ is a lot lighter than usual soil which makes it much easier for us to carry the tubs in and out.  Since it is a concentrated mix, I'll just need to add water to get my plants 3 times bigger and more beautiful than the native soil.  

I am notoriously bad at keeping plants alive and looking healthy so I very much wish I had come across this product sooner.  It is very easy to mix up and use and very easy to clean up spills.  For the money spent and the plants and vegetables it produced it was a great bargain.  The quantity and quality of vegetables my plants produced this year has been absolutely great.  I have so much stocked up in the freezer for winter use - it's great!  My flowers have never looked better! I strongly recommend anyone with or without a green thumb give this product a try - I think you will be very pleased with the final result.                                                                                                          

Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix is available at lawn and garden retailers in the Midwest, Northeast and Texas or from the online retailer, Amazon.com. Please visit expandngro.com for in-store availability information and FREE sample.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer